Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A New Day


We all experienced a historic moment last night.  One that will be talked about for generations to come.  It brought everyone together and I could feel the collective spirit of change in the air. I have never witness this type of excitement and electricity during any election in my lifetime.  I hope this will move our country in a new direction.  A direction for everyone to work together for a better America and world.  It feels like the beginning of a transformation, that can bridge the gap between generations and cultures.  We have many problems and a long road ahead to fix our massive problems.  But forever being the "optimist", I feel a change for the better will happen.  To quote lyrics from a song I love "it's a new dawn, it's a new day".

No comments: